QUESTION: How do I set my tech codes so that my students will be loaded into official course shell?
ANSWER: Go to MyUWF and login with your ArgoNet user ID and password.
Click on ClassMate . This icon is in the Instructor Resources folder.
Find your course under the semester heading. On the right of the screen, under Action, click on Syllabus/Tech Codes.
- Choose the appropriate Computer Usage from the drop down menu.
- Click in the elearning course box to indicate that you want to use your official course shell.
- NOTE: Students cannot view the course until the first day of class unless you give them early access.
- Select the appropriate eLearning Useage.
SAVE your choice and return to ClassMate.
- Students will only be loaded into official course shells (or course sections) that have the eLearning box checked in ClassMate.
- Results of these actions do not occur immediately.
- The loading of students into your online course requires an overnight processing action.